Hence, I'd like to propose a developer experience hackfest at some point in 2013. This is a call to check who would be up for such hackfest.
- Tooling (Anjuta, Monodevelop, Glade, application bundling, intltool, gtk-doc, autofoo and friends...)
- Developer docs and mindshare (unified online/offline API reference UI, app developer community building...)
- Further platform needs (check for missing APIs or improvements to full fill requirements for modern applications, e.g. simple HTTP access, a collection API for GObject, better MVC widgets based on such collection API)
People/skills I'd like to see:
- People from the design team.
- Anjuta, Glade, devhelp, nemiver and Monodevelop people.
- People working on application bundles, introspection and bindings.
- People willing to help on the documentation tooling.
- Web hackers (frontend/backend)
If there's anyone willing to provide a venue and help with the organization, please get in touch with me!
Any other input, is welcome. Happy hacking!